You have worked tirelessly all year and just hanging to put your feet up come the holiday season, but the last thing you want to do is drop the ball on your business momentum.
What if I told you that you could have your holidays and keep your business travelling at the same pace?
Hiring a virtual assistant to manage things for you whilst you taking the well-deserved break. Virtual assistants all have different skill sets, so don’t be afraid to hire several to cover certain areas, or you can find one that can cover it all for you.
Here are some things a virtual assistant can take care off for you.
- Create content for posting
- Use programs like Canva and PicMonkey to created branded artwork
- Schedule or post live your content
- Monitor communications
- Write blogs to cover this period
- Upload them to your website
- Create graphics to accompany them, or source free images from websites like Pexel
- Publish your blog
- Share them across all your social media platforms
- Monitor all incoming emails, both customer enquiries and your business emails
- Respond where appropriate
- Communicate to you any urgent matters
- Take action on types of emails you’ve advise them to do so
- Create a standard ‘canned response’ for frequently received emails and start your business process manual (yes they can do that!)
- Typing reports, presentations, proposals, and so forth
- Processing month end accounts
- Debt collection
- Data inputting
- Project management
- Event management
- Attending any adhoc requirements
Some virtual assistant business offer telephone / reception services, so they can handle your incoming client calls whilst you’re away.
Now is the time to start planning that holiday and that list of things you can outsource.