Using the services of a Virtual Assistant is a great way to get to what you love. We know, as business owners, how quick our day flies by and we just don’t seem to have enough time. We find ourselves spending so much time doing things for our clients, that we don’t seem to have time to focus on business development. Working with a Virtual Assistant enables you to get back your time and have the confidence in knowing your various administration tasks/projects are being taken care off, whilst you do the things you love.
Listed below are some of the more common tasks I perform for my clients. Not all virtual assistant businesses offer the same services, so don’t limit yourself to thinking you have to have 1 virtual assistant.
DAY TO DAY FUNCTIONS:
- Assisting you with your ‘To Do’ list.
- Preparing correspondence.
- Co-ordinate mail outs, both hardcopy or electronic.
- Create business forms, templates and ensuring branding is consistent.
- Create your stationery requirements such as letterheads, business cards, with compliment slips, flyers and brochures.
- Be your sounding board for new ideas, events, products or services.
- Managing your emails.
- Assist with streamlining your office systems to keep you on track, organised and efficient.
- Upload your blogs onto your website.
- Source free images for blogs, or create original artwork.
- Create pages, graphics and ‘call to action’ buttons.
- Manage members.
- Source guest bloggers.
- Write your content.
- Source or create accompany images.
- Upload to your website and add in SEO components.
- Attend to your customer emails.
- Set up ‘canned’ responses for frequently asked questions.
- Prepare an online ‘Client Questionnaire’ and review the returned results.
- Undertake online research.
- MailChimp e-Newsletters | Set up a template, import your list of contacts and create/compile your weekly/monthly/quarterly e-Newsletters.
- Manage AWeber and Wishlist memberships, and creating newsletters.
- Create invitations
- Promote your special event, workshops & events.
- Collate RSVPs
- Setting up online ticket buying – Eventbrite / TryBooking
- Coordinate with venues, suppliers on your behalf.
- Preparing documentation and presentations for event.
- Create your editorial calendar of content for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Google+.
- Create original branded graphics for your business.
- Search for avenues to increase your followers and audience interaction.
- Monitor your page and attend to any business private messages.
- Create Facebook Ad campaigns.
- Create a PowerPoint presentation.
- Create an Excel spreadsheet for a mail-merge mail-out, reports, budgets, etc.
- Create and format Manuals and Workbooks.
- Format your e-book.
My job is to make your life as stress free and efficient as possible.